Friday, April 25, 2008

More New Designs!

I Love Carbs @ Ten Shades of Awesome Apparel It's been a little while since I posted about some of the new designs at Ten Shades of Awesome. I've been hard at work pumping out new designs & have 5 new ones to present!

The 1st shirt is for all you dieters or ex-dieters out there: I Love Carbs. Tired of dieting? Need a cheat day? Show your dislike for Atkins with this carb-friendly design! Wingman @ Ten Shades of Awesome Apparel

Next up, we have the Wingman shirt. Whether it's in the air or at the club, your friends will know you're willing to take one for the team when you sport this design!

The next design is one of my favourites: I see London, I See France, I see Johnny's underpants!. Take yourself back to the good ol' days in the school-yard with this London France Underpants @ Ten Shades of Awesome Apparelfunny design.

Following that, a design commemorating one of the most popular video games ever: Asteroids. Unforunately, it won't bring back the multitude of quarters you spent at the arcade back then.

Lastly, the wild-west inspired Basic Math shirt should encourage even the baddest gunslingers to pay attention during math class!

Asteroids @ Ten Shades of Awesome ApparelBasic Math @ Ten Shades of Awesome Apparel

No comments: